Planned Parenthood cheats taxpayers with imaginary mammograms

Comments

  1. Well I'm not surprised about that all. Did you see this one?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Zj9yx2j0Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see that one....I heard this one on Wretched so decided to look up the video....It is just such a blatant lie....the fact that this one was NOT undercover is one of the reasons I wanted to post. I keep hearing, "Oh that was just THAT clinic or "they" cant help what their workers say and do" (think ACORN)...so this one is just like a mouth stopper...like, really, what are you gonna say for this one? And the problem is that people believe this....they are trusting that what this woman says on a tv talk show is accurate...and it causes outrage over misinformation....it is sad to see people that otherwise would not agree with abortion be deceived into supporting something based on false information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought ACORN when I saw that undercover video. I guess you saw those too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I am Learning from Parenting